Saturday, June 5, 2010

Play Your Cards Right


Play Your Cards Right, originally uploaded by Troy Holden.
Play Your Cards Right



Do you really think I’m stupid, because I know for a fact there is no such person as cupid.
You kick it with me and tell me how I am mature and how my love is pure.
You say I would a make a girls dreams come true, that I’m that guy who can see things all the way through.
How can you tell me all these things and then not even bother to see me for yourself? Instead you find someone else and leave me to rott on the shelf.
Are you just looking into my eyes and feeding me lies?
Seening you look at them other guys, makes me feel like apart of me dies.
I thought I was your perfect match but I guess not, I guess you can say I’m just a blind spot.
But you know what I’ve learned to keep my head up high and look beyond the skies.
If you can’t see me for who I am that’s fine, I’m gonna find that special someone along the line who will show me the sign that she was meant for me, We will forever be on cloud nine.
Along the while you see me with her thinking why I chose her?
Then you’ll remember that big blur. And just as you look back a sudden realization will occur.
That should have been you, but you chose to differ.
Your dealing with a improper faction that has no common denominator except resentment.
Love aint a fair game; you win some and lose some, The only difference is how big the jackpot was and how well you played the cards you were dealt.
Sorry but you only have yourself to blame.

Mikey Estrada

"Ποταμοῖς τοῖς αὐτοῖς ἐμβαίνομέν τε καὶ οὐκ ἐμβαίνομεν, εἶμέν τε καὶ οὐκ εἶμεν." "We both step and do not step in the same rivers. We are and are not." Heraclitus the Riddler

No comments: