Sunday, March 7, 2010

Going home


Going home, originally uploaded by Giovanni Gori.

Going Home
by Kathryn Seifert, Ph.D.

Family around
My casket abound;
Grief in their hearts.
I cry for them;
They for their loss.
My life is done.
Woe mixed with joy, I'm
Going Home, Going Home.

I leave this earthly plane
And rise above my pain.
There's sunshine on my face;
Momma's at the gate.
Happily she waves
She knows that I am
Coming Home, Coming Home.

My heart can feel no bound.
My eyes fill up with tears.
Apart so many years,
I run to her with glee.
I want to feel her arms
Wrapped around my neck. I'm
Coming Home, Coming Home.

Elephant family going home at Amboseli, Kenya. No post processing -Seen in Explore, best position #72
Geotagged
Finalist in Nikon Italy photo contest 2009, GREAT video here:
www.nikonclub.tv/video/Nital-Forum-Photo-Contest-2009/nfp...

No comments: